The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 2.8 13-Inch (Late 2013 Retina Display) features a 22 nm “Haswell” 2.8 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (4558U), with dual independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 512 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen 2560×1600 (227 ppi) “Retina” display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.57 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot. In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a “no button” glass “inertial” multi-touch trackpad, a “MagSafe 2” power adapter, and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 9 hours of battery life.
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- 2.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory, 512GB flash storage.
- Intel Iris Graphics, Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on up to two external displays, both at millions of colors
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps), Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps), MagSafe 2 power port
(as of June 20, 2023, 8:45 – Details)