The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 3.1 13-Inch (Early 2015 Retina Display) features a 14 nm “Broadwell” 3.1 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (5557U), with dual independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of onboard 1866 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 512 GB of 4 Lane PCIe-based flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris Graphics 6100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen 2560×1600 (227 ppi) “Retina” display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.58 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot. In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a clever haptic-capable “Force Touch” trackpad and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 to 12 hours of battery life depending on use.
- 13″, 3.1GHz, Intel Core i7
- 16GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive
- Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 6100 graphics processor
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot.
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafe adapter
(as of June 4, 2023, 10:43 – Details)