Introduction to Apple MacBook Pro with Intel 2.8GHz Core i5 Refurbished
The MacBook Pro “Core i5” 2.8 13-Inch (Mid-2014 Retina Display) features a 22 nm “Haswell” 2.8 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (4308U), with dual independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase but cannot be upgraded later), 512 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen 2560×1600 (227 ppi) “Retina” display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.57 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot. In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a “no button” glass “inertial” multi-touch trackpad, a “MagSafe 2” power adapter, and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 9 hours of battery life.
- 13″, 2.8GHz Intel Core i5
- 8GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive
- Integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot.
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafe adapter
(as of June 5, 2023, 11:27 – Details)