Elevate your game and esports experience beyond the realm of the “acceptable” with the IdeaPad Gaming 3 – a Windows PC that stands tall among your gaming circle. Engineered with the latest generation AMD Ryzen™ 6000 Series processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3050 graphics, DDR5 memory and NVMe SSD storage options, this Lenovo gaming laptop is sleek, slim, and ready to deliver top-notch gaming performance. The 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS screen offers 120Hz refresh rate . Enjoy powerful sound with 2 x 2W stereo speakers with Nahimic Audio.
A rear I/O notch streamlines your accessibility, positioning one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ (DisplayPort™ 1.4, Power Delivery 3.0), an HDMI™ 2.0, a RJ45 port, and a DC-In port at the rear of the computer, and two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports – one on the right side and one on the left. Stay connected using the built-in HD webcam with dual microphone array and physical privacy shutter, along with WiFi and Bluetooth®. Sleek, slim, and designed with simplicity, the IdeaPad Gaming 3 gaming laptop includes our signature Lenovo gaming keyboard, which comes with all the best media control and number pad features stocked out of the box. Don’t settle – choose this great hybrid gaming PC.
- Boost your gaming performance with the latest generation AMD Ryzen 6000 Series processors and a 15.6" FHD IPS screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs deliver the ultimate performance for gamers and creators, powered by Ampere – NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture – with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features
- The signature Lenovo gaming keyboard comes with all the best media control and number pad features stocked out of the box
- Excellent battery life lets you take this gaming laptop with you; use Rapid Charge to boost your battery by 40% in just 15 minutes
- Stay connected: this Windows gaming laptop offers built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, two USB-A ports, one USB-C (DisplayPort 1.4, Power Delivery 3.0), HDMI 2.0, RJ45, and an audio jack
(as of June 18, 2023, 8:34 – Details)