The space gray mid 2019 Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar has been upgraded with an 8th Generation Intel Core quad-core processor. This laptop still features True Tone display technology that automatically adjusts white balance to match the color temperature of the surround light, and the Apple’s T2 coprocessor chip. All of this helps to create a more powerful and versatile system for photographers, video editors, 3D graphic designers, gamers, and coders. This MacBook Pro is powered by an 8th Gen 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor that features a burst speed of up to 4.1 GHz, while 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. The system memory cannot be upgraded.
- 2.4 GHz 8th-Generation quad-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID | Force touch trackpad
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- macOS | Ultrafast SSD | 802.11AC Wi-Fi
(as of June 6, 2023, 11:39 – Details)